Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge (259480ATR) Cambridgeshire, England
|Salary:||GBP32 - GBP32 per annum|
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced qualified Social Workers to take the next who are looking to work in a fast paced, exciting Hospital Team in an exciting local authority.
The role will involve joining an established Hospital team whose paramount objective is always an adult's well-being and safety.
The role will involve –
- Working within a fully integrated / multi disciplinary team based within a busy general hospital.
- The work will be focused on the assessment of patients needs with a view to facilitating discharge.
- Demonstrating a commitment to strengths based practice when supporting service users
- Provide advice and support to other Adult Care practitioners in relation to their cases
- Be responsible for assessment, care and support planning, implementing and reviewing packages of care and support.
You will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
To apply for this role, and hear about all the other exciting roles available in the East Midlands contact Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.