Adults Safeguarding Social Worker (260044ATR) Lincolnshire, England
|Salary:||GBP28 - GBP28 per hour|
An exciting opportunity to join an established Adult's Safeguarding team has become available with one of our clients in the East Midlands Area.
In this role you will be:
- Providing social work/care management services to the service users in the area
- Co-ordinating assessment of needs for designated service users
- Undertaking safeguarding adults enquiries
- Produce Care Plans and ensure they are implemented effectively
- Be involved in the direct management of certain care packages
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided
To apply for this role you must hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Social Work, hold full HCPC registration, ideally have 5 years post graduate experience in a similar management role team, have a clear and valid DBS disclosure and have access to your own car.
This position is to start immediately, so if you are interested please apply today by contacting Alex Trimbee on 0113 220 7540 or email email@example.com
We also offer a £200 referral bonus if you know of any friends or colleagues that maybe interested.