Executive Admin Assistant (EXECU03193) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD14 - USD15.3 per hour|
PeopleShare has a unique opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant in Center City Philadelphia! If you're looking to be a part of a prestigious company, you don't want to miss out on this opening! Apply today!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Pay rate: $14 - $15.30/per hour
- Contract position with possibility for long-term
Job Responsibilities & Description for Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Work hand in hand with the Board of Directors and assist in daily operations and special projects
- Maintain Vice Presidents' schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, and office procedure
Job Requirements for Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Associate's Degree (preferred)
- A minimum of two years' experience related to not-for-profit organizations
- Three to five years administrative assistant experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, executive administrative assistant, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND3