SQL Database Developer (BBBH30761) Sandy Springs, Georgia
Explanation of Position
- Our Client is seeking a contract SQL Database Developer to reduce technical debt while providing development, maintenance, support of multiple applications and databases, but especially the healthcare application
Details of Position
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
- Assist in the creation of project timelines
- Work closely with management team to design application flow
- Create and maintain various SQL Server -based applications
- Design and implement database scheme and process flow
- Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
- Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy
- Analyze data to determine necessary data constraints
- Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
- 5-8 years technical expertise in database development.
- Additionally, although not required, experience/familiarity in the following is a plus: .NET/C# language; Oracle dbms and ETL process development and/or management tools. Administration setup and optimization; SQL Server query performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling
- 5-8 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture
- A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, DTS/SSIS, stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Microsoft SQL Server DBMS expertise preferred.
- Job's primary skill is extensive SQL Programming in SQL Server databases.
- SQL Programming / SQL Language - Advanced
- Agile Development - Intermediate
- Data Modeling - Advanced
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Caitie at 646-415-8355 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 2 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/