Clinical Research Associate (BBBH34958) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65000 - AUD85000 per annum + Attractive Benefits!|
Excellent training and development opportunities
Large CRO working with various Sponsors
Large focus on Oncology research
Attractive salary package plus other benefits
About the company
Working for a Global CRO with a strong focus and dedication to advancing healthcare in more ways than one. Supporting their clients in their growth and development of forward-thinking solutions that anticipate the needs of the healthcare industry and its future. This company works on FSP models with their clients to ensure their clients needs are met and a productive relationship is maintained through continuous support whilst managing the recruitment processes.
About the opportunity
The CRA/SCRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of centres in clinical studies according to Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH and GCP as well as relevant local regulations. Deliver according to the commitment in the individual trials.
- Ensures time-lines are met from start up to closeout
- Monitoring sites and completing reports timely
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with sites
- Provides protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Manages site performance and collaborates to complete regulatory submissions & recruitment plans
Skills & Experience
- Must have local independent monitoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Preferred experience in monitoring Oncology studies
- Reasonable understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management
- Australian working rights
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Chanelle Wilson, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.