Software Asset Manager (BBBH71214) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP455 - GBP505 per day|
Service Care Solutions are looking for a highly experienced Software Asset Manager to work in London a Hybrid basis.
The Software Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the documentation of Software Asset Management processes and procedures, sharing best practice with Product Owners and ensuring the Hardware Asset Management policy is maintained.
- Working with key stakeholders across directorates to understand key lifecycle information such as renewal dates and to discover software which is being used outside of the software asset management process.
- Managing the end to end software lifecycle, supporting Product Teams to remain compliant with legal and security policies.
- Responding to audits within compliant timeframes and implementing and required changes to policy and process.
- Liaising with Software Asset Management vendors on the software lifecycle.
- Overseeing analysis and reporting on Software Assets and compliance across the estate.
- Overseeing the production of Software Asset records and reporting to inform continual service improvement exercises.
- Working with Service Partners and Product Owners to provide Software Assets that meet the needs of all users.
- Collaborating with Security and other teams to understand the wider software requirements.
- Proactively focusing on continuous improvement of self and service, working with others to improve the user experience, simplify processes and improve efficiency of IT Services to enable the Government’s diplomatic, development and consular work around the world.
Current SC Clearance is required for this role.
If you are interested in this role please contact Chris Wheeler on 01772208962 or email email@example.com. Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues that might be interested we have a £250 referral available for anyone referred that is successful securing a role.