Project Controls Manager - EPC Project, Germany (BBBH3206) Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Salary:||EUR110000 - EUR110000 per annum|
Project Controls Manager - Germany
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Large EPC project
- Fluent German & English language skills required
- Strong planning background preferred
Turner Lovell are currently shortlisting for a site based Project Controls Manager in Frankfurt, Germany, with experience working on large scale EPC projects of >€250m. This role will be to lead the site based Project Controls and pre-construction planning activity on a large scale EPC projects. You will oversee the project controls on construction, installation, commissioning activities across this potential long term project
- Lead pre-contract and pre-construction project controls activities
- Be responsible for establishing support; method statements, tools and schedules for the project
- Work closely the commercial team for cost, risk analysis pre-contract and on during the project.
- Develop pre-contract and project schedules.
- Ensure integration of all client & stakeholder schedule, progress, reporting and forecasting methods
- Develop and manage the Project Controls team ensuring company standards and policies are followed
- Develop plans to manage or mitigate known and unforeseen risks
- Assist in developing claims/change management.
- Provide regular reports to project and client leadership
- 10-15 years project controls experience within large EPC projects in industry or oil & gas
- Previous experience working in Germany, with the ability to speak German.
- Strong planning background and advanced P6 experience
- Experience on turnkey projects leading planning teams on site
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a high profile project in Germany. If you have the above experience, speak fluent German and you are available, please apply to Curtis Thompson asap.