Business Development Executive (J7593) Solihull, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP20000 per annum + + Commission|
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full time (Mon – Thur 8.30 – 17.00, Friday – 8.30 – 14.30)
Are you an ambitious and target-driven telesales professional? Looking to develop your career and earning potential with a leading company? If so, this could be the role for you.
An opportunity has arisen for a competent Business Development Executive to work within a highly respected organisation that brings together over 350 employees generating over £50m turnover a year.
Duties for the successful Business Development Executive:
- Identifying and building relationships with potential clients in your allocated sector.
- Building ongoing relationship with existing clients within your allocated sector.
- Achieving monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of relevant products and services within your allocated sector
- Demonstrate excellent time management and high activity levels at all times
- Efficient administration, ensuring smooth running and compliance of your customers.
- Actively assist and support colleagues whenever possible
The following skills we require from a Business Development Executive:
• Capability to work under pressure, self-motivation and build good client relationships.
• The Business Development Executive will have great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Aptitude to grow customer accounts.
• The successful business development manager will have the ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight, and have a proven track record of hitting set KPI’s.
• Excellent numeracy & literacy skills.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software.
• A willingness and ability to travel as the role dictates (Driving Licence)
How to Apply for the Business Development Executive Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Curtis on (0116) – 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application for the Business Development Executive vacancy within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.