Nursing Home Administrator (CTT_LNHA 12.10.2019) Caldwell, Idaho
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD130000 per year + Benefits + Bonuses (Exp. Based)|
A growing practice is looking to add a Nursing Home Administrator to their team! This is an ideal opportunity for the DON who wants to plant roots in an esteemed practice that utilizes cutting edge technology and techniques dedicated to enhance client experience and outcomes. Feels like a family, and cares for the family!
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
- Commitment to excellent patient relationships and communication
- Manage the daily duties of employees, admit new patients, oversee operations, provide tours for prospective patients and their families, and research new technology and equipment that can benefit the home.
- Coordinate all clinical and administrative affairs, ensuring these homes function smoothly.
- Managing staff, patients, admissions, budgets, records, equipment maintenance and upgrades, and compliance with federal regulations.
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Health, dental, life, and 401k
- Generous vacation/flex time
For immediate consideration email, Coleton.Thomas@Gogpac.com w/resume and contact information.
Or leave a message/text at (6059375707)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.