Registered manager - Dementia - Wolverhampton area - £60K (BBBH4996) Wolverhampton, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus and Pension|
Hamptons are currently working exclusively with a well-known care provider who are currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager to oversee a 55 bed Nursing home within the Wolverhampton area that deals with service users who are Older people with and without dementia.
As a Registered Nurse Manager you will oversee all aspects of the running of the home, this will include but is not limited to; Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed, Budgets are maintained, Legal requirements are adhered to within defined timescales, Lead the team, Provide support to all whilst ensuring the delivery of quality care is maintained through assessment and supervision. You will need to be a dynamic and confident Leader and nurse with a in depth knowledge of running care services and CQC inspections.
The benefits of the Registered Nurse Manager role:
- NMC fees paid for
- Financial support with DBS costs
- Uniform paid for
- Continuous training
- Realistic development
- Free onsite car park
- Company pension scheme
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Registered Manager
- A personable approach to staff and residents.
- Experience of providing care for the Elderly in a nursing home setting.
- Great leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations
- An adaptable management style.
- Experience of working with other health/care professionals.
- A level 5 Diploma (or working towards completing their level 5) in Leadership and Management.
Our client values their teams and actively encourages people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as mandatory training.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, please apply within.
Alternatively give Curtis Simmons a call on 01926 353 974 to discuss this role or other career opportunities.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK.