Entry-level Recruitment | Healthcare (38241) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD55000 - AUD60000 per annum + + super|
Are you currently working in customer service and unsure of what’s next? A career within medical recruitment could be for you. This is an entry-level position where you will be immediately supported with the tools and training to assist with your progression into a successful, rewarding, and lucrative profession.
HPG is a leading Healthcare Recruitment Agency that works across all sectors of healthcare. The Medical Practice team is expanding and requires a Recruitment Resourcer to play a vital role in candidate generation and communication, and the organic growth of our desk.
We are an established and professional team of five who have become experts within our vertical. The Medical Practice team works with General Practitioners, Dentists, Allied Health professionals and Medical Administration.
- Entry-level position offering ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Continuous advice and guidance to support progression
- Gain valuable industry knowledge shared by your colleagues
- Weekly meetings with your manager to ensure progression targets are met
- Work alongside experienced colleagues in a recently renovated Sydney CBD office
- Participate in weekly team discussions to share industry insights and collaborate on ideas for process improvement
- Communicating with medical professionals via phone and email on a cyclical basis, building rapport and ensuring continuous engagement
- Accessing a range of platforms and databases to proactively source new candidates
- Providing advice to candidates on career enhancing opportunities, training and career pathways
- Successfully multi-tasking to prioritise outgoing and incoming calls, as well as email communications
The Recruitment Resourcer provides support to the wider Medical Practice team. You will be responsible for maintaining regular call cycles and data integrity. Ideally, you will have experience within a sales or call centre environment where you have had KPI’s or daily targets. A background in healthcare or exposure to the healthcare industry would be advantageous.
The Medical Practice team is highly focused, supportive, and dedicated. We are constantly researching, keeping up with industry changes and how this affects our candidates. Being an enthusiastic, quick learner and effective communicator would excel you in this role.
If you are motivated by a high-performing culture and looking for a gateway into a greatly rewarding, long-term career as a Medical Recruitment Consultant – we encourage you to apply.
To discuss the position in detail, reach out to Courtney Roche (Medical Operations Consultant) on 02 8877 8701 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: We can only only accept applications from candidates with full Australian working rights.