IT Desktop Support Specialist (RStDTXUBXtleWVgI7Yd3) Houston, Texas
There are a total of 3-4 contract needs (3 in Houston and 1 in Monrovia, CA). The candidate must be local to either location, and report into a worksite.
This person will provide desktop Support (Tier 2 level) to end users across the whole of the U.S. Resolving request and incident tickets that arrive via phone, e-mail, and portal. Providing IT Support for multiple locations. Otherwise, routing tickets to correct resolution team. 2nd level IT Support. The candidate will be performing Windows 10 PC migrations.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 OS.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2016 and Office365.
- PC Migration experience
- Knowledge of engineering/design application installation and troubleshooting is preferred. Knowledge of application installation and troubleshooting is essential.
- Strong communication skills along with background in customer service.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot common PC issues (hardware and software) and swiftly resolve or move toward resolution. Support of conference room hardware and meetings from IT perspective.
- Experience with Engineering Design apps are preferred (ex: Autocad, Hexagon, Aviva)
- ServiceNow platform experience is heavily preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Desktop support/IT Support/Service Desk
- Any certifications or 2-4 year degree preferred but not required
- Mid-Senior level