Territory Manager Community channel - Brisbane North (38631) Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Car Allowance|
- Global leading Medical Device company
- Working with market-leading products
- Impressive career development opportunities
- Varied product portfolio
- Generous salary package
About the company
Our client is a Global Medical Devices company who have over 15,000 employees throughout the world. Their continued success is due to their innovative approach to the market and commitment to providing the best solutions to support both patients and clinicians alike. They have an impressive reputation for prioritising their employees and house a strong workplace culture.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, in this permanent role you will be responsible for all Community Channel Business across your territory of Brisbane and Brisbane North. You will play an important role in achieving sales targets with this leading Wound Care portfolio as well as servicing healthcare professionals.
- Provide exceptional clinical support to customers
- Maintain & build new business relationships
- Manage territory budgets & plan effective cycles to achieve sales budgets
- Undertake training activities, for products & services in the clinical environment, in line with sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Science, or medical related discipline adv.
- Experience working with Aged Care Customers/Contacts
- Demonstrated previous sales success
- Proven experience in Wound Care Management / Medical Consumables highly desirable
- Good understanding of the Queensland Community Channel
- Excellent technical terminology and clinical knowledge
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Courtney Latta, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8717 for a confidential discussion or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com