Quality and Regulatory Administrator (893785) Burton-On-Trent, England
|Salary:||company bonus, benefits|
Quality and Regulatory (Q&R) Co-ordinator required for our market leading, local client who operate within the healthcare industry.
The ideal Quality Healthcare Co-ordinator candidate will already be a highly organised and outstanding administrator with exceptional relationship building skills; and a positive attitude. Experience of research and a strong focus on attention to detail are key for this position. Ideally with experience in the healthcare industry, although not essential, the Quality and Healthcare Co-ordinator will have experience working to compliance, legislation and regulations.
Duties the Quality Healthcare Co-ordinator will undertake include:
- Promotion and communication of Quality excellence throughout the organisation
- To assist with the implementation, maintenance and update of all Technical Files
- To assist in the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 standard and procedures ensuring high level of effectiveness
- To assist in maintaining and continuing to improve robust systems and organisational procedures, to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness relating to quality assurance, technical information, specifications and Regulatory and Legislative requirements
- To be responsible for fast and effective resolution of any customer complaints
The hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The salary is 17K - 20K depending on experience. Excellent benefits include, company bonus', healthcare and pension schemes, childcare vouchers and free parking. Fantastic working environment within a new purpose built modern building, and a great supportive working environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Quality Healthcare Co-ordinator role, please send your CV or contact me for further details.