Head of Design/Art Director - Beauty/Retail (BBBH4288) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum|
A global beauty and skincare brand who operate at the luxury end of the market are looking for a Head of Design to spearhead all their brand creative. Our client is well-known in the industry for their cutting edge and forward-thinking products and they are looking for a Head of Design who can further build upon and expand their brand story telling.
They’re looking for a Head of Design who is excited by the prospect of working multi-platform and making an integral impact within their business. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the brand’s founder and oversee and implement all design briefs covering but not limited to print, web, art direction, campaign, emailers, banners, social media and packaging. This role would suit a candidate who has an innate passion for beauty brands and a great eye for visual language and design.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience at senior level gained working with multiple beauty and/or luxury lifestyle brands either in house or agency side across print and web
- A relevant portfolio showcasing your art direction and graphic design capabilities and a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Skill in thinking multi-platform and fully owning projects from initial concept through to execution
- The ability to nurture junior level colleagues in the design team ensuring design objectives and time lines are met
This position will offer you;
- The opportunity to play an active part in shaping the company’s creative output
- Scope to fully contribute to the overall business direction and strategy of the brand
- A collaborative working environment and immensely inspiring founder!
If you’re excited by the prospect of joining a global beauty and skincare brand and have the necessary skills and experience, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.