Senior Designer - Branding (BBBH4395) London, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum|
A well established strategic branding agency who work with their clients to build their brand and reinforce their brand storytelling are looking for a Senior Designer to join their studio. Due to continuous growth within the agency they are keen to meet candidates who have a refined understanding of brands and branding as this is at the core of their business.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Producing and delivering thoughtful and brand appropriate ideas that connect with your audience and client’s business
- Leading on the design and delivery of all projects across a variety of channels and media
- Operating in a client facing capacity alongside the agency’s Creative Director, Design Director or from time to time, alone
- Mentoring and guiding more junior team members within the design team and supporting in their on-going development
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Extensive branding experience including crafting an identity, the design and production of branding guidelines and how to develop a brand that satisfies all brand touch points
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- An innate understanding of branding and a love of ideas-based design with high craft values
- Drive and ambition to produce award-winning creative work
If this role sounds like you and you have extensive branding knowledge please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.