Product Owner – CRM / Digital – Remote – 9m FTC
Product owner / CRM / digital / events / agile / scrum / payment integration / project / customer experience
Product Owner required for a leading events company based in London to be responsible for driving the thinking around how their customers register and onboard for their key events, and how they make sure they give the best possible experience from all that the company offers them throughout the year both online and in-person.
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience in a product owner role and be familiar with the of building scalable registration/CRM-driven platforms with payment integration or have worked on similar CRM projects previously.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT.
This role is remotely based with occasional travel into the office.
- Defining the product vision, key objectives and measurable results for the visitor experience
- Building a fantastic understanding of what makes a great experience for visitors and participants and how we can improve it
- Understanding and prioritising the companies commercial and internal requirements to ensure the visitor experience can support.
- Ensuring development requirements are clearly defined, prioritised and delivered, working closely with our developers and internal teams
- Supporting the rollout of the hosted meetings platform (currently in development), working closely with the product manager and team in India.
- Ensuring teams think and work in an agile, iterative way, testing with customers and applying learnings rapidly to accelerate progress
- Understanding the needs of both exhibitors and attendees and translating these into prioritised requirements, working with customers, category product managers and other relevant parties to develop the platform.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with progress and that products are ready for key deadlines related to live or virtual events.
- Experience of building scalable registration/CRM-driven platforms with payment integration would be desirable
- Product Management experience in a fast-paced digital environment
- Experience leading cross-functional agile teams to deliver successful products
- Experience working directly with development teams across the whole spectrum of design, data, development, testing and release.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, communicating progress and understanding business challenges in depth and translating technical detail to non-technical stakeholders
- A good understanding of key front and back-end web and enabling technologies, although this role does not necessarily require an engineering background
- Ideally, experience working with outsourced and offshore development teams
The salary my client is offering is between £80,000 and £85,000 per annum prorated over the 9 months.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy