IT Business Analyst – Healthcare – London – 15m FTC (PR/CR/013485) London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP70001 per annum|
IT Business Analyst – Healthcare – London – 15m FTC
Would you like to join an organisation helping the NHS develop innovative treatments that improve care and save lives?
Do you want to work for a company that will support your career progression?
Viapath is a scientific organisation with a clinical purpose. Working in partnership with Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, King’s College Hospital and Bedford NHS Hospital Trusts, they aim to set the standard for the future of pathology.
Join a passionate team
As part of the technology team at Viapath, you will help deliver exciting projects within the UK's largest Pathology Lab. Viapath offers excellent professional development opportunities and a flexible working policy with a hybrid approach to remote working.
The recruitment process
Viapath has selected Crimson, a leading IT recruitment and technology solutions company, to source talented professionals for their ambitious transformation programme.
Crimson will be shortlisting candidates using video technology, an interview with Viapath will follow.
Position: Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for eliciting and understanding the organisation's business needs for a specific project and change initiative. You will then work with the wider Project team to ensure that deliverables are completed in line with the timescales.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously worked within a Business Analyst position, ideally on Business Change projects with some experience of COTS product implementations. A background in healthcare is desirable but not necessary.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 15M FTC
- Develop and document key business requirements to aid the technical teams in understanding system specification requirements
- Undertake process analysis and design for transformation projects within Viapath
- Undertake testing of new processes and systems
- Contribute to the production and management of project risk & issue logs
- Undertake stakeholder management on transformation projects
- Assist the Senior Users and SMEs in the identification of gaps in system functionality and create mitigation plans for identified gaps in system functionality
- Be a central contact point for business change activities
- Challenge the status quo and contribute to the growth and development of Viapath.
- BCS Foundation certificate in Business Analysis or equivalent
- Experience in Requirements engineering
- Experience in Business Change Management
- Experience of Business Analysis methodology and industry best practice
- Excellent process Mapping Skills
- Experience of COTS product implementation
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process design leading to efficiency and/or capital
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 per annum plus benefits depending on experience.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.