Project Manager – Digital/Operational –Stoke-On-Trent/Flexible (PR/CR/013953) Stoke-on-Trent, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60001 per annum|
Project Manager – Digital/Operational – Stoke-On-Trent / Flexible
Project Manager required for a leading company based in Stoke-on-Trent to be responsible for overseeing the delivery of a variety of Digital projects in line with agreed timescales and stakeholders’ expectations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked as Project Manager on IT/Tech projects previously, ideally digital based, have excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. Experience working within the retail or utilities industry would be advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 1 YEAR FTC ROLE
The company offers flexible working with 2 days a week office based.
- Project management experience, with a track record of successful project delivery using Agile methodology
- Experience of managing IT projects to implement new technology platforms business
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills across functions, cultures and geographies including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- A good degree of organisational, communication and administrative skills, with a strong delivery focus
- PC literate – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project, MS Teams
- Strong presentation skills – able to create professional and effective slide decks to support scope development, project meetings and status reporting, etc.
- Ensure projects are correctly scoped and defined, with clear objectives, appropriate workstreams and activities.
- Create project plans in accordance with the required project activity and workstreams, ensuring that project teams are resourced correctly
- Manage projects to cost, quality and time, adhering to the project management methodology and implement the agreed framework and governance into each project
- Coordinate internal workstreams/resources and third-party vendors in line with defined project deliverables
- Conduct rigorous assessment of project risks, monitor and control until project closure/handover, highlighting any deviances or issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment and handoff to support.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
Salary: Between £50,000 and £60,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.