Psychiatry - Old Age (FY2) (VAC-60515) Alexandria, Scotland
- Position: Locum
- Grade: FY2
- Speciality: Old Age Psychiatry
- Health Board: NHS Glasgow
- Dates: 29th June to 4th August
- Rota: Monday to Friday
- Rate: Negotiable
- Essential Requirements: Valid GMC registration, Right to Work in the UK and a minimum of 3 months' work experience in the UK.
ABOUT MP LOCUMS:
MP Locums is proud to be a well-known and trusted recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary medical locum staff and GP’s throughout the UK.
We are committed to providing high quality locum hospital doctors and GP’s at any time of the day or night.
WHY REGISTER WITH MP LOCUMS:
We provide you with a one stop shop service where you will benefit from the following:
- Volume of jobs – We are a main framework supplier of locums for Scotland, England and Northern Ireland and this means you will have an extensive variety of short term and long-term jobs to choose from.
- Receive jobs no one else can offer – We are the first to receive the jobs as soon as they come out which means we get jobs to you quicker than any other agency.
- Personal approach – You will have a designated Recruitment Consultant to look after you and who will be dedicated to finding you that perfect locum role. Whatever it is that you are looking for they will be with you every step of the way throughout the recruitment process and for the duration of your placement.
- Fast Track Registration – You will have a Compliance Officer who will turn around your file in the quickest time possible and provide additional support for your training and development requirements.
- Help with your training costs - We cover the costs of your Fit to work Certificate, and your online BLS Training and Mandatory Training which gains you CPD points.
- 24/7 support - You are always able to contact us.
- Payroll – We provide an efficient and fast weekly payroll service.
- Revalidation - We are a designated body meaning you can have a prescribed connection with us for appraisal and revalidation support.
- Referral Rewards – Reap the various rewards with our Refer a Friend scheme with no limit to referrals.