Practice Manager (38656) Fremantle, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum|
About the practice & team:
This is a role within a well operated independent network of GP clinics in Perth and regional WA. They are searching for their next outstanding Practice Manager to run operations at one of their centrally based clinics.
Convenient location in Fremantle (6160), close to the water. Parking on-site and commutable by public transport.
Mixed Billing practice, opening hours between Monday – Saturday afternoon. The clinic covers GP and urgent care.
This practice prides themselves on providing patients, doctors, nurses, and operational staff the highest quality of support. That’s why this role is 4.5 – 5 days per week. No weekend work required.
Medium-sized team of 11 GPs, 3 nurses, 5 receptionists. You will have a nurse manager reporting to you as well. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and Business Manager. Current team are long-standing, and the clinic has a family feel to it.
- Training resources provided ongoing – support is plenty given that they have a small network of well-run and positively rated clinics
- For ease of operations, in-house accounts, HR, and IT teams
- Work with a collaborative, fun, and friendly team! Experience a positive work environment from day 1
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Taking the clinic through the full accreditation process
- Creation of rosters and people management
- HR functions – hiring, training, and offboarding
- Working with the Operations and Business Manager in the writing of any new operating procedures and policies
- Manage internal and external communications and resolutions
- Supporting the administrative team by covering the desk when necessary
- Use of Best Practice software
- Financial management tasks such as reconciliation and monthly reporting
You could be a Practice Manager holding 10+ years experience looking for a new, fresh, warm and welcoming environment to continue working in. You could be a Manager’s assistant looking for a step-up salary and responsibilities-wise. This role offers training at all levels and won’t throw you in the deep end regardless of what experience you’re bringing with you.
You are someone who is engaging, conflict-adverse, empathetic, and understands what needs to get done in order for a practice to run at its optimal level of operation.
You understand the complexity of a General Practice specifically, and how to maintain both order and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Interested in learning more? Contact Cocoa Lynch on 02 8877 8742 / email@example.com
All conversations are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.