Data Analyst (BBBH2771) Sydney, Australia
Work for a well-known reputable mortgage lending company that promotes work life balance. My client has a family feel in the office and has just been listed on the ASX. Work with some of the best data analyst in the business. With just under 1000 employees in Australia, my client is one of Australia’s most award non-bank lenders.
As the data analyst, you will be responsible for delivering the D&A operating framework for Business Intelligence. As a new role this is an exciting opportunity to develop a ‘ground up’ approach for customer engagement, content design and capability uplift.
- Design and deliver a BI analyst capability development framework for content design and development.
- Analyst capability assessment and alignment
- Design a content development methodology for reporting and visualisation.
- Develop and monitor analyst adherence to developed frameworks and methodologies.
- Define reporting and visualisation technology requirements.
- Design and develop strategic and critical reporting and visualisation for business units.
If this sounds like you, please hit “Apply Now” for a confidential chat.