Tutor - Accounting and Bookkeeping (BBBH5723) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum + + Super|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a growing and global education institution that helps students to complete career changing courses online.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Professional and personal development
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to shape students lives
ABOUT THE ROLE.
We are looking for a book keeping and accounting tutor to help guide students in a friendly, supportive and empathetic manner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Mark student assessments and provide individual constructive feedback
- Offer technical phone and email accounting assistance for students.
- Answer written student queries and provide encouraging support
- Undertake regular ad-hoc projects
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role, an undergraduate degree in an accounting related field or AAT Professional Qualification.
- Experience with Xero and/or MYOB.
- A passion to assist others and to grow your skill set.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues
HOW TO APPLY.
If you want to be part of this exciting position then we want to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking APPLY below.