Support Manager (BBBH5725) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD75000 per annum|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a growing and global education institution that helps students to complete career changing courses online.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Professional and personal development
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to shape students lives
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a brand new role which will give you the opportunity to make it your own. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the creation and delivery of substantive quiz questions
- Define and schedule ongoing training sessions – refresher and new content.
- Creation of an internal moderation template (weekly) and creation of the internal moderation process.
- Weekly tutor moderations completed with a focus on correctness and sufficiency of feedback.
- Monthly internal moderation schedule to be developed, and assessment decisions to be moderated in accordance with the internal moderation process.
- Schedule and facilitate monthly process improvement meetings with the wider tutor team.
- Conduct a program review of the top 20 accounting & bookkeeping courses, including the revision and assessment of student learning outcomes, in collaboration with the tutor team members.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in education.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to motivate a remote/global team.
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to provide constructive and supportive feedback.
- Able to provide support to a range of different personality types.
- Capable of working online full time (on a computer).
- Collaborative management style.
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and resolving conflict.
- Passion for education and learning.
- Able to work on, and deliver, multiple competing projects.
- Understanding of Accounting/Bookkeeping, Management and Psychology
HOW TO APPLY.
If you want to be part of this exciting position then we want to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking APPLY below.