Marketing Account Manager (MAR/ACC/MAN/LON) London, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum|
To manage clients on a day-to-day basis ensuring all aspects of the clients account are to the satisfaction of the client and agency.
Specifically, these include;
- Regular contact with clients (face-to-face and telephone)
- Taking briefs from clients, improving them through discussion and, where necessary, brainstorming
- Provide creative solutions to help clients meet their business objectives
- Develop and present marketing proposals
- Providing written briefs to clients and gaining sign off
- Managing external suppliers including those for media, design, print, fulfilment
- Campaign management
- Maintaining up-to-date Job Bag financial records for each project
- Invoicing and Credit Control
- Market research and report writing
Additionally, other roles include
- Helping achieve agency profit targets
- Business development on a monthly basis
- Day-to-day administration duties
Qualifications, Qualities and Characteristics
The post holder will have a minimum of 2-3 experience of marketing preferably within an agency and take a proactive approach in account management. They will be experienced in managing a number of projects / accounts simultaneously and helping ensure the highest levels of quality and profitability in each project.
They will have experience of commissioning creative work and ensuring the resulting designs hit the brief and is communicated to the client effectively. Previous copywriting experience would be desired.
Experience of campaign management, print, digital, social media, direct marketing, media buying and PR would be advantageous.
The post holder will be able to manage budgets and will be capable of keeping accurate financial records.
Also, as befitting a small company the post holder should expect to be involved in standard office administration.