Head of Digital Architecture & Strategy (PR/CR/013939) England
|Salary:||GBP145000 - GBP165000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
This international organisation has recognised that it needs a leader to drive its enterprise architecture capabilities into the 21st century, creating a cohesive function that maximises the potential of what digitisation has to offer.
This includes shifting the focus of existing practices to become more commercially aware and aligned to the wider needs of the business, delivering value and introducing solutions which contribute to the global business strategy.
- Create and own the enterprise roadmap and digital architecture for Tullow Oil and Gas in order to drive decision making across the whole organisation
- Build strong stakeholder relationships in the organisation; be known as a trusted advisor and leader on all matters of architecture for Tullow Oil and Gas
- Maintain an awareness of emerging technologies, considering their relevance to strategic and operational goals to drive decision making across the organisation for the technology roadmap
- Encourage a culture of collaboration with internal and external partners and ensure that architecture and governance decisions reflect an awareness of the strategic technology direction
- Support and advise the CIO on reshaping the enterprise architecture expertise, designing and rolling out appropriate capabilities for the organisation’s digital needs
- As part of the extended leadership team, contribute to the strategic direction of the technology division as well as inspiring and developing the technical capabilities within the architecture team
Background and Experience
- Background of working with senior stakeholders, running enterprise architecture teams utilising proven project planning and management experience
- Track record of devising the technology roadmap and digital architecture for an organisation, preferably within construction, manufacturing or utilities landscapes – “heavy service” industries
- Experience of creating a robust but flexible framework that addresses several niche service offerings across the organisation, coupled with the drive and ability to be able to embed these changes in well-established teams
- A strong awareness of emerging technologies and platforms and their commercial application (including but not limited to open source, Cloud platforms and digital services)
- Strong leadership experience with proven ability to motivate, inspire and develop teams to deliver high performance