Research & Development Portfolio Manager (TEMP) (INCB20768) Utrecht , Nederland
This organisation can be seen as one of the world leaders regarding the food industry. In Utrecht, there is a state-of-the-art Research & Development Centre that create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, elderly and patients.
Your main responsibilities
To deliver the new Advanced Health and Science team mission, excellent program and project management will be of utmost important. In your role as Portfolio and tax credit manager, you will take care of together with your counterpart in the Saclay offices:
• implementing, improving and maintaining our PPM tools (UDRIVE / iProView)
• monitoring and control of project execution performance
• optimizing Resource Allocation and maximizing Resource Utilization
• facilitating and improving Strategic Project Management
• Supporting the process for the project life cycle for R&I Explo (maintain templates, train teams, answer questions
• Prepare the Advanced H&S Project Review meeting (monthly)
For the Utrecht offices
• Lead WBSO tax credit application for entire Utrecht location (Adv H&S, HIMM, Adv Techno, SN R&I) supported by external consultant and representatives of other teams
• Monitor, maintain, and train teams for the patent forecasting tool in Leankit
Profiel van kandidaat
You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and influence and persuade others when needed. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude with a strong eye for detail.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
• A bachelor degree (i.e. Life sciences, Business);
• Planning and Portfolio management as previous experience with a good understanding of Health & Science area and related risks in developing projects in this area.;
• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• Stakeholder management and communication skills; change management skills;
• You are a self-starter, reliable, result driven, problem solving mindset and have strong communication skills.
The organization offers you a challenging job in an innovative multinational company, with all career prospects, training and personal development, with an open and dynamic atmosphere. In addition, the salary indication is 7600 gross a month (based on education and experience) and this is a temporary job for 6 months due to maternity leave and you will be working via an external contract.