DOT Compliance Manager (364815) Denver, Colorado
Our client is seeking a DOT Compliance Manager (with pipeline experience). The DOT Compliance Manager (with pipeline experience) is responsible for providing services in regulatory compliance management, pipeline facility risk analysis, pipeline/facility integrity assessment management (ILI, ECDA, etc.), and other pipeline integrity support projects.
- Prepare in-line inspection (ILI) analyses, make repair & remediation determination and post assessment reporting
- Prepare external corrosion direct assessment (ECDA) analyses, make repair & remediation determination and post assessment reporting
- Complete emergency flow restriction device (EFRD) analyses with reporting
- Complete high consequence area (HCA) analyses with reporting
- Complete risk analyses with reporting
- Model pipeline design and operating scenarios to evaluate preventive and mitigative (P&M) measures
- Participates in project team meetings (internal & with client) throughout project duration
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, typically Civil, Mechanical or Petroleum, but not limited or exclusive.
- 3+ years of pipeline integrity experience required (5+ years preferred).
- Experience with DOT/PHMSA integrity regulations is helpful, especially as they relate to natural gas and hazardous liquid pipelines (i.e. 49CFR192 & 192, API 1160 and ASME B31.8S).
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply proprietary system(s) and learn other software products as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision, along with solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with strong willingness to learn, tackle challenges, and function in a demanding, fast-paced environment.