Customer Service Representative - Logistics (INCT20660) Amsterdam, Nederland
One of the largest producers of minerals in the world is looking for a colleague to support the Customer Service Team in Amsterdam. Here you will mainly deal with the logistics part of containers and sea freight worldwide and communicating to customers to help them with any questions, complaints or orders. In addition, it is important that you are aware of the current laws for specific countries regarding the customs rules due to the import and export of the goods.
Are you familiar with customs regulations? Do you also have experience in logistics? And do you want to work for an international organisation to make the world a bit healthier and more sustainable?
Apply now and see if you are the perfect match as Customer Service Support!
One of the largest producers of minerals in the world is looking for a colleague to support the Customer Service Team in Amsterdam.
What are your responsibilities?
- Coordinating and organizing daily logistics transport by sea, intermodal and via roads;
- Processing orders, questions and complaints from customers;
- Maintain direct contact with both internal and external customers and the sales team;
- Order and time management, making sure orders are shipped and delivered on time;
- Process invoices/bills;
- Inventory management of products stored at 3PL depots and in-house stocks;
Profiel van kandidaat
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pré;
- Experience with customs & shipping documents;
- SAP knowledge in SD, MM and IM modules;
- Experience with customs regulations + logistics concepts and transport methods;
- Experience with the order to cash process;
- Knowledge of financial aspects;
- Organized and able to work with deadlines;
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking;
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary according to experience and knowledge (€2800-€3800 gross a month);
- Interim assignment for at least 6 month with a good chance of extension;
- Good secondary employment conditions;