Children's Registered Manager (LD) - Reading - Up to £55K (BBBH4987) Reading, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + Relocation Package|
Children’s Registered Manager (LD) – Reading – Up to £55K
Here at Hampton’s we are working in exclusive partnership with a prestigious children’s residential care provider as we search for an innovative and motivated Registered Manager for their 6 bed home for young people with learning disabilities! This rewarding yet challenging role is the perfect opportunity to expand your managerial portfolio with future progression opportunities!
Our client strives to provide the best possible outcome for the young people within their care by tirelessly developing their services to the highest quality to ensure placement goals are successfully completed to support them. After running for over 30 years, they provide outstanding care by putting the young people at the heart at everything they do.
This client provides fantastic opportunities for their managers to progress and you could be next!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all administrative requirements of the home are maintained in such a way that they are compliant with good childcare practice, homes procedures, company policies and children’s regulations
- Develop and make known to staff a variety of intervention strategies regarding behaviour management in order that children can develop coping mechanisms and changes in patterns of behaviour
- Ensure effective delivery of individual care planning requirements for children
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to adherence of policies, both in the home, the organisation and those set out in Children’s Legislation and Regulations
Skills and Experiences:
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent
- Experience of working with young people with learning disabilities or associated behavioural difficulties
- Vast knowledge of childcare and child development developed through working directly with young people
- Proven track record with Ofsted at a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ level or thorough understanding of how to achieve this
Salary: Up to £55K
RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE!
For more information or to apply please send your CV to - – Or to discuss this vacancy in confidence please call Charlotte on 01926 354605
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Manager's & Consultants to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience.