Production Team Leader
Location: Kirkcaldy, Scotland
Our manufacturing client based in Kirkcaldy have immediate requirements for multiple Team Leaders to join them initially on a temporary contract with potential for the right people to join their core workforce. Working in a fast paced environment, we want experienced leaders who have successfully managed a team preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Lead, motivate and develop teams of Operators
- Take personal responsibility for quality checks ensuring compliance across your Operators
- Effective completion of all administration tasks
- Manage performance within your line
- Adhere to all health and safety policies at all times
- People management including return to works and issue resolution
- Efficient delivery of products and targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient at working in a team environment
- Have a positive influence on others with the natural ability to coach and encourage your colleagues
- Effective decision maker
- Driven to succeed
- People management experience
Please contact Charley Muir for more information. Initial screening interviews will take place week commencing 27th May in Kirkcaldy.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.