Returns Processor (RETUR92819) Cranbury, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD14 - USD15 per hour|
We are hiring for a detail-orientated and computer savvy Returns Clerk for a distribution center in Cranbury, NJ! The Returns Clerk is responsible for the evaluation and documentation of returned items in a warehouse environment. It is a blended role that involves both clerical and hands-on work.
Job Details for Returns Clerk:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm (1st shift)
- Pay Rate: $14-15/hour
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities for Returns Clerk:
- Inspect returned items and evaluate for quality, damages or defects
- Document returned items, quantity, and inspection findings in warehouse system
- Repack items that can be resold
- Discard or set aside items that are damaged or in need of repairs
- Assist with other warehouse responsibilities if needed
Job Requirements for Returns Clerk:
- Previous experience in a warehouse clerk, returns, or order processing position preferred
- Computer savvy with experience working in warehouse management systems or ability to pick up on new software easily
- Ability to stand, lift up to 50lbs (on occasion), and bend throughout shift
- Excellent attention to detail and sound judgment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) – Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA – Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.