Forklift Operator (FORKL66457) Cranbury, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD14 - USD15 per hour|
We have immediate openings for Sit-down Forklift Operators with a distribution center in Cranbury, NJ! This company is a leader in their industry and offers a team environment, diversified responsibilities and long term growth opportunities.
Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday (1st shift)
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Temp to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Operating a sit down forklift
- Picking and stocking items
- Breaking down and building pallets
- Shipping, receiving and order fulfillment
- Maintaining a clean and organized area
- Participating in special projects as requested
- 2+ years of recent sit down forklift experience required
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Willingness to participate in tasks outside of forklift operation
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb and lift (40lbs) for the duration of a shift
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) – Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA – Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.