Tax Manager (Tax Manager) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD150000 per year|
A Top CPA firm in the Austin, TX area is looking to add a Tax Manager to their team. This stable and growing firm offers clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Manager Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain and grow a network within the local market
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
Tax Manager Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with Gpac at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.