Ceridian Payroll Specialist (BBBH29278) Fairfield, New Jersey
- The Ceridian Payroll Specialist may do some payroll processing (light payroll) but will be mostly be assisting with Ceridian implementation within this leading media company.
- Conducting Reporting / testing
- Helping to create user testing scenarios and running those scenarios
- Assisting in creating training documentation
- Training for managers and other employees on how to use the platform software
- 2+ years' relevant experience
- Payroll background
- Solid communication skills for to effectively conduct training
- Testing and reporting - Strong Excel skills/ be comfortable navigating
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is required.
- Familiarity with Dayforce WFM and Time and Attendance module is ideal.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Cathy at 201-226-3529 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired by Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix Inc. continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client’s needs, we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers