Children's Registered Manager - Preston - LD - £45,000 (BBBH5434) City of Preston, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP45000 per annum + Negotiable|
Hampton’s are working in partnership with a small but exciting Children’s Residential Services Provider who are currently on the lookout for a Registered Manager for their Children’s Home in Preston.
This is a 4 bedded home which cares for young people with Learning Difficulties.
The Operations Director has over 10+ years’ experience of working within a Children’s Residential setting, and as such understands the daily challenges that may occur within the home, thus they will offer you constant support when and where necessary.
Salary: £45,000 (Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
Reporting to: Operations Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all children and young people have their needs met, their welfare promoted at all times and that they are safeguarded from any harm abuse, neglect, exploitation etc.;
- To be responsible for the development, control, co-ordination and support of the staff group;
- To supervise the Deputy Manager, enabling them to support supervising the staff team;
- To be responsible for ensuring that effective records are maintained in accordance with Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 and associated Regulations and Standards;
- To be responsible for all aspects of budgetary control relating to the Home;
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with children and young people
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with children and young people in a senior role
- Level 5 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care Leadership and management or willing to work towards
- Good standard of secondary education
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Salary: £45,000 (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
- Location: Preston
- Company Pension
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Insurance
If you believe that you are well suited for this role and would like to have a discussion on confidence, please call Connor on 01926 354 604.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK.