Ad Hoc VHO (VHO Halewood) Liverpool, England
We are currently recruiting experienced Drivers / Vehicle Handling Operatives to work within the compound at our busy Halewood Operation.
Duties will involve:
- External inspection of vehicles
- Moving vehicles to relevant storage areas
- Ensuring all checks are completed prior to vehicle dispatch
- Reporting faults when identified
It is essential that all applicants:
Hold a Full UK driving Licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Can Commit to working weekdays, weekends at short notice and be flexible with shifts as they vary 24 hour operation
- Are conscientious drivers with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- due to insurance reasons this role is unsuitable for anyone aged under 25 and anyone with a DR10 or more than 6 penalty points on their driving licence
Experience within the automotive industry, commercial driving and experience, driving left hand vehicles is an advantage.
This position is offered on an on-going basis to cover our peak period and candidates will be expected to be flexible, real opportunities for long term work for the right people with the right attitude
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of our client, RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.