M&E Engineer (893879) Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer who comes with 8+ years’ experience to join our prestigious client in their brand-new refurbished office in the heart of Dublin.
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing and executing electrical engineering projects with responsibility for design, quality, budget and project delivery
- Electrical design works and all associated project documents including drawings and specifications
- Keep up to date with industry development, innovations and the technology utilised by consulting engineering professionals
- Mentoring of intermediate engineers
- Confident and accomplished liaising with clients
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Third Level Qualification essential
- 5+ years Design experience
- Consultancy background an advantage
- Competent in design software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a leading Mechanical & Electrical Consultancy firm who have a reputation of reputation for consistently delivering high quality services.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.