Supervisor (8753) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + +25%Uplift +Super|
- FIFO 2:1 - $140-160k +25% Uplift
- DEWATERING PROJECT - $25 Million
- PERMENANT OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a Dewatering Specialist Company with a proven track record performing exceptional work & winning multiple top tier multimillion dollar projects across the Western Australia Mining Sector.
We are seeking a Supervisor with Dewatering and Piping experience. This role is a FIFO opportunity on a family friendly 2:1 roster giving you a strong work life balance. Enjoy the benefits of a secure and long-term permanent position with a 2+ Year Project Timeline and a salary banding of $140,000 - $160,000 +Uplift +Super.
Our client is looking for a Supervisor with a great attitude towards their work and a leader’ mindset. So, if you have experience with the following then we want to hear from you NOW!!!!
- Extensive and Proven experience Supervising Dewatering Projects
- Essential; Turkey Nests, Above Ground Piping & Below Ground Piping
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- DEWATERING EXPERIENCE Required
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication along with your resume will be treated strictly confidential and are kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.