Supervisor (8752) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + +15%Uplift +Super|
- Rural Roads & Main Roads Projects
- 10:4 DIDO - $150k +15% Uplift
- Long Term Projects – $20-30mil
Our client are specialists within the Civil Construction space, with newly won and existing Main Road & Rural Road Projects being won across the Western Australia mining sector.
This contactor is all about its people, they recruit based on cultural fit as well as attitude and experience. With a highly experience team leading the business. The attitude and approach they take internally is being seen by external clientele which has been one of the ingredients to their success.
We are seeking an Earthworks Supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing Main Road Construction & Maintenance projects fulfilled to MRWA Specifications. This role is a secure Permanent position on a Family Friendly 10:4 DIDO Roster offering a salary of $150,000 +15% Uplift +Super.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Proven Experience Supervising Main Road Projects
- Extensive knowledge of MRWA specification and road construction with projects $5m+
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can effect change.
- Experience running projects in regional Australia
- Must reside in WA and able to work DIDO on a 10:4 Roster
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.