Project Manager (9816) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD180000 - AUD190000 per annum + + superannuation|
- PROJECT MANAGER
- RESOURCE PROJECT – CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
- 4:3 ROSTER
Our client is an Australian owned operation. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
- This is a unique opportunity for a PROJECT MANAGER who is PEOPLE FOCUSED, this is a unique management position as you do not need to have a technical background. The focus is on MAN MANAGEMENT! Construction will involve roads, drainage and earthworks and utilities.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 9+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing subcontractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- End to End project experience essential!
- People Management experience is essential!
An attractive salary plus a 30% UPLIFT is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 08 9366 9609 / +61 455 567 323
Manager – WA Civil