Project Engineer (10035) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD160000 per annum + + 30% uplift + super|
- WATER INFRASTRACTURE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
- 2:1 FIFO ROSTER: $150k - $160k base + 30% UPLIFT
- ONGOING PROJECT PORTFOLIO $30MIL
The WA construction market is still thriving and moving at a rapid pace. The large number of awarded projects are increasing companies resource requirements. I am currently working with a market leader within the Water Infrastructure and Civil Engineering space. I am seeking an experienced Project Engineer looking to take on their next challenge and join a high performing business.
Engineers who will be considered for this role are expected to have a background in civil works ranging from earthworks, turkeys’ nests, piping, water infrastructure management or ground water management and pump stations as well as experience involving bore pads and culverts ranging from 600 – 1800mm. This business is looking for an individual who is looking to stay with a company long term and be mentored and help grow to a more senior level of Engineering down the track.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 4+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing subcontractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- WATER INFRASTRACTURE MANAGEMENT experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus a 30% uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323
Manager – WA CIVIL