Senior Project Engineer (10201) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD17000 - AUD18000 per annum + + 30% uplift + super|
- NPI PROJECT - $30MIL
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER + 30% UPLIFT
- PERMANENT POSITION
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER to join the team. You will be working on a $35mil NPI package. As an experienced Engineer , you will report directly to the Project Manager You will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including CONCRETE, NPI, EARTHWORKS and ROADS.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 7+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Previous exposure delivering projects $30mil - $50mil plus.
- NPI EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY REGARDED
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with WA’s number one business for employee retention.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323
Manager - WA Civil