Project Manager (9780) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD180000 - AUD190000 per annum + + Super|
- $30MIL UNDERGROUND SERVICES PORTFOLIO
- METRO POSITION
- $190K + SUPERANNUATION
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER to join the team. You will be working on a on multiple projects with a portfolio of approximately $30mil.As an experienced Project Manager, you will report directly to the Construction Manager. you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including WATER INFRASTRUCTURE, PUMP STATIONS AND UTILITES.!
This business has some of the BEST TENURE in the industry. They genuinely promote from within!
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- A HISTORY OF GOOD TENURE IS ESSENTIAL!!!
- WATER INFRASTRUCTURE AND UTILTIES HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with WA’s number one business for employee retention.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323
Manager - WA Civil