Looking for a Superstar Marketing Director!
Looking for a Superstar Marketing Director in Winnipeg, MB!
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence!
Our client, a big agricultural manufacturing company in the Canadian prairies which expanded with new products and acquisitions has then experienced progress and steady growth. If you are a Director of Marketing who wants to develop and implement strategies to enhance the company’s brands and strengthen its presence, let’s talk!
What’s in it for you?
• Work with the best in the industry and have a well-established career in the agricultural industry
• Permanent Full Time and prestigious position in the company
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Performance-based salary increase, focused on results
What’s the job?
• Working with the best of the best, a team of creative ninjas
• Skilled at leading and managing a team of marketing – design, videography, admin, product management and advertising
• Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for all the company brands and location
• Incorporate marketing efforts into various departments of the chain
• Ability to hire, select and retain members of the team as they grow
What you bring to the job?
• Your personality matters here – fireball, self-motivated and go-getter!
• You have a degree in marketing, business or related field
• You have a background in sales and marketing for at least 5 years – agricultural machinery industry is preferred
• You are a highly skilled, innovative marketing strategist who employs unique marketing techniques to increase the market share and maximize revenue.
• Your exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills combined with your industry experience and creative energy qualifies you to be an outstanding manager of any marketing team
• You are willing to work in the Winnipeg office
• You are able to travel locally or internationally as required (20% of the time)
Stop your job search and apply today.
Not the job for you? Pass it along to your family and friends as you might be eligible for more dough with who you know!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services at ManpowerGroup, We are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs