Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (NE100) City of Preston, England
|GBP43000 - GBP44000 per annum + Training, Development
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
MON-THU 10 Hour Shifts- No weekends
£44,000 + Excellent training and development opportunities
An excellent opportunity to work a 4-day week, with no weekends involved, joining an Engineering department with visions to continually improve the site and manufacturing equipment.
- Fault finding / diagnosis on a range of PLC systems.
- Maintenance and repair of a range of electrical and mechanical plant and equipment including electrical panels, motors and pneumatics.
- Ensuring machine performance is kept to high levels through preventative maintenance activities
- Installation of new machinery and involvement in projects
- Keeping records of all maintenance activities
- Occasional tooling changes
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner and that HS&E standards are adhered to at all times
- To report directly to the Engineering Manager with regard to repairs / maintenance
- To regularly report any tool / consumable requirements
- To liaise with the Engineering Manager with regard to plant improvements
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant mechanical and/or electrical engineering education (Degree/ HNC/HND)
- Strong electrical engineering skills and experience – control panels, motors, sensors etc.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with PLC’s (Fault Finding and Interrogation)
- Desired experience working on extruders, moulding machinery, ovens, chillers.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering