Multi-Skilled Engineer (S123) Blackburn, England
|GBP35000 - GBP39000 per annum + Pension, Holidays
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
MON-FRI 7-4 (FRI 12:45)
Due to an increase in customer demand in our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team in the Blackburn area on a days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Completing maintenance and installs on production machinery, equipment, plant services, facilities, and buildings.
- Working with the engineering team to conduct root cause
- Assist with improving energy efficiency
- Providing technical expertise and training to junior members.
- Working efficiently to lower downtiime
- Implement continuous improvement techniques to improve manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of H&S
- Being pro-active with replenish stock when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time served mechanical / electrical engineering to Level 3
- Experience with facilities maintenance as well as production maintenance
- Proven experience in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance/ installs in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Strong teamwork experience
- 18th Edition Wiring regulations advantageous
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering