Project Manager (349125) Jacksonville, Florida
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD80000 per year|
SNI Technology is actively recruiting for a Project Manager role on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL.
- Strong technical project management skills, including use of various methodologies, e.g. Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of information technology concepts, applications, systems.
- Strong group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding working environment.
- Successfully lead project teams composed of diverse team members from all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related technical field. Equivalent combination of applicable education, training, certification, or experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years of project management experience.
- Five years of experience managing enterprise technology applications or operations infrastructure projects, including on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Four years of experience using agile/scrum technology.
- Four years of experience using project planning tools, e.g., Agile tools, Microsoft Project
- Three years of experience managing vendor performance.