Sr Network Engineer (354260) Jacksonville, Florida
- Manages all network equipment (routers, switches, UPSs), and security solutions (firewall, intrusion detection, and access controls list).
- Provide recommendations for server/network hardware and software infrastructure expansion.
- Installs supports and maintains server/network hardware and software infrastructure.
- Performs upgrades, sustains and maintains areas of network operations. This could include tasks associated with work with Exchange 2010, Outlook (including Web Access), Active Directory, DHCP, WINS, DNS, NAT, Sonicwall VPN, SAN, NAS, WatchGuard Firewall, Backup Exec backup and recovery.
- Maintains/upgrades/analyzes/troubleshoots network and end user problems.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with Server Administration, Network Administration, Applications and Help Desk Support, including but not limited to:
- Executing configurations for Cisco/Juniper Routers/Switches, Cisco Wireless AP's and Wireless Controllers
- Experience with routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, etc.
- Experience working with Performance Monitoring Software.
- Experience deploying, supporting and testing disaster recovery networks and exercises.
- Excellent customer service, written communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Exchange.
- Experience with TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, LAN/WAN environments.
- Storage virtualization and SAN experience.
- Experience with Remote Desktop Solutions (Citrix, Terminal Services).
- Experience implementing and managing Active Directory, network shares, printer management, and networked applications.