Financial Accountant - $75 - 80k + Super + 10% Bonus (BBBH4895) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD80000 - AUD80000 per annum + $75 - 80k + Super + 10% Bonus|
Location: Botany (work from home up to 3 days a week) currently located in Alexandria, moving to Botany in November
Salary: Up to $80k + Super + 10% Bonus
Role Benefit: International organisation, work with multiple APAC entities; revenue growth 50% last FY
Work life balance, including flexible working hours and the ability to work from up to 3 days per week!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Accountant will be responsible for all month end related duties including P&L reporting, Balance Sheet and Cash flow preparation as well as assisting in management commentaries. In addition to this you will assist in performance and variance analysis, as well as compliance issues relating to taxation obligations. You will be responsible for maintaining CapEx and Asset Registers. This Financial Accountant will also be involved in the preparation of key stakeholder reports and you will have the opportunity to participate in team ad-hoc projects. This role will also revolve around the preparation statutory half-year and year-end reports which include liaison with auditors.
As this role develops, you will have the opportunity to progress within the business and be involved in more complex finance issues. Therefore, the successful Financial Accountant will be focussed and hungry for success.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Month end support for all subsidiaries and intercompany transactions
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports; APAC
- Produce monthly and quarterly management reports for the executive team
- Preparation of all taxation for APAC; AU, NZ, Singapore & HK
- Support treasury function for the group
- Fixed Asset Management APAC
- Assist with stock control, including price review and reporting
- Mentor Accounts Receivable (local) and Accounts Payable (virtual) staff
You are degree qualified in Accounting or Finance, and have completed or are part way through with your CA or CPA. You will be experienced in month end duties within an international small to mid-size organisation. Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is highly desirable given you are a system savvy individual. You will benefit from being analytical and enjoy solving complex problems.
This position is for the highly motivated with a strong work ethic as well as being a good team player. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must, and you enjoy contributing in a team-focussed environment.
This global organisation is averaging 50% growth, delivering a superior product all around the world. They manufacture a quality product, provide services and spare parts to their customer base.
- Share a passion – be part of a small but passionate organisation team that prides themselves on delivering results
- Be rewarded - $80k + Super + 10% Bonus
- Grow your career – build your career in a great team environment
If this sounds like you, please send your Word Formatted resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Courtney Price on quoting reference number CPAA4895 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.